Saturday, September 1, 2012

I decided to change things around. Again...  This page has changed quite a bit over the years.  Originally, I was hosting it on a small linux box at home.  Then, I moved it to a free web host.  Next, I moved it to free hosting offered with the domain registrar.  The domain registrar decided that I wasn't eligible for free hosting any longer.  So, to another solution I went.  This version of the blog has actually been live for a couple of weeks now, but I had some problems with Google and their ghost DNS entries.  Google had high jacked (actually it was a corrupted entry), and I had to enable, disable, publish, unpublish, add, and delete until I was able to find the correct service that was causing the problem.  I finally sat down and took the time to correct it this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment